Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pictures From Hosanna Ranch

I live on Hosanna Ranch; here are a few pictures taken around the house.
This is one of our many barbed-wire fences and Bald Hill.
The horse is one of my Quarter Horse mares, Brie.
The rustic leathers with our old Allis Chalmers. (Not currently in running condition.)
Cutie and Brie out grazing.



Some friends of mine on our tractor. I actually took this one for a depth of field project in 4-H photography.
The horses and some pretty weeds... weeds, little nutritional value, often toxic, and yet they can be so pretty. What's up with that?

I'll have to ask you to ignore the crooked horizon lines in both of these pictures. I like them in spite of their flaws. The one on the left is Cutie and our barn. The second photo is Cutie and I.
Mary-Hannah C. McGuffey

No comments:

Post a Comment