Monday, December 20, 2010

Back to September

These are a few pictures that I took at Isaiah and Becky's wedding. (Okay, I didn't shoot the second one, seeing as I'm in it.) I sort of re-vamped them and I like them better now. The top one is really neat. I didn't notice the little blue butterfly in the bottom right hand corner until I looked at it again.



The Bridal party. Left to right: Lizza, Renae, Christine, Becky, Me, Katie, and Jeri.



This one is a new favorite of mine. Red roses contrasting the lush green trees of late summer. There is so much color in this picture. Eeeep! I really like it. :-D


3 comments:

  1. I love the shirts!! The last photo IS really neat! great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MEGoo! I broke a few of my own rules in editing these, but I like the effect a little bit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love the first photo Mary-Hannah! :) It's awesome that you got the butterfly in the photo . . . Jeri would love that too (lol).

    ReplyDelete